Does your mind blank in conversation and create awkward silences? Do you want to think faster on your feet? Do you run out of things to say, and suck at keeping a conversation going?
Or do you just wish you could be wittier and cleverer in every day conversation? Introverted? It’s easier than you think… all you need to do is just improv your conversations!
Improv(e) Your Conversations utilizes and teaches you how to use the ingenious framework from improv comedy and apply it directly to your every day social interactions and conversations… and can’t we learn something from the greatest improv comedians in the world like Tina Fey and Will Ferrell?
Improv comedy and memorable conversations have almost everything in common: from their premise, what makes them great, and their end goals. In this book, I have pieced together the 14 best actionable and practical techniques from the improv comedy world designed to create conversational flow and connection… and simply have better interactions.
You never know when a single conversation can change your life, so make sure that each one is memorable.
How will you learn to improv(e) your conversations?
• The number one cause of awkward silences and how to beat them.
• How to maintain an equal give and take for maximum conversational flow.
• The three topics you can always go to when your mind blanks.
• The mindset to always know what to say and think quickly on your feet.
• How to direct the conversation to exactly where you want.
• What Sherlock Holmes has to do with great conversations.
• Countless real-life examples…and much more!
Plus 14 insightful exercises to illustrate and practice each technique!
This is NOT a book of generic, vague tips like “fake it ‘til you make it” and “just make more eye contact and smile.” No, this is a book of real tips that you can implement today to immediately increase your conversational fluency and flow.
Think about all the benefits there are to improving your conversations!
• You will be able to avoid awkward silences and keep conversations going.
• You will learn how to make great impressions and be instantly likable.
• You will be able to make friends more easily, even complete strangers.
• Initiating conversations will be a snap, and you will be able to get past dry small talk into real discussion.
• You will be able to network better, and even be able to avoid boring interview-mode conversations.
Don’t hesitate to pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
P.S. Of course, everything is extremely applicable to interacting with the opposite sex